Letter to Contractors: Online Home Improvment Sites; and how EFynch is different.



I am a fan of real estate brokers. When selling a house, they meet with inspectors, talk to the title company, etc- they save us time.

But, what I am not a fan of are the current pool of home improvement companies that falsely advertise services in our area and only work to collect a homeowner's data and resell it to us. These guys are not "Brokers".

When I ran my own contracting business, I spent a couple thousand dollars per month on advertising and then one day I noticed a "couple thousand" wasn't enough because national companies were driving up the market.

About that time, I was once approached by a "pay per lead" company and offered to "buy" a solar energy lead for $500. It was really that type of a moment that made me realize that technology is letting our industry down. .  . So I created EFynch.

We are not trying to be a middle man. We are not trying to charge high fees or sign you up for services which you don't understand. There is no tomfoolery on reviews and you cannot pay yourself to the top of a bid list.

If you need work, you sign in, look at jobs, bid, and work. That simple. In fact- that process I just described is 100% free! Now, if the customer chooses to pay with a credit card, of course there is a fee. Same goes for EFynch Escrow. But the Escrow protects you just as much as the customer because I too have shown up to a "small project" only to have an owner short change me (or follow them to an ATM).

The fact of the matter is that EFynch is what our industry needs. I saw an opportunity and wanted to fill it. I hope you continue to give us a try when you can take on an extra job or two.

We signed a deal with Long & Foster for higher quality projects and since launching on January 1- we've had nearly 200 Agents sign on. I hope you will consider that as well. If you are licensed, contact us for more info on that. The program is called Fynchnest.

Thank you and be safe out there.

Teris Pantazes
EFynch.com Co-Founder
Baltimore, MD

Popular posts from this blog

The Big Fuzzy Bumble Bee- What are they? Do they Hurt? How to Kill them.

Shovel your driveway for convenience. Shovel the sidewalk or be FINED!

Hire a Handyman- Risk Identity Theft- The Pay Per Lead Industry you don't know exists